ADINFUSION WEB DESIGN POLICIES / TERMS OF SERVICE
One-half of the initial website design and development fees are due upon project initiation. Upon project completion, the remaining balance is due in full within five business days. Once the remaining balance is paid in full, the completed website will be moved from the staging server to the client’s server so the website will go live.
Ownership and Copyright
All text and photos used as content in a commissioned website must be provided by the client (unless the client has hired AdInfusion for content development). The client must have ownership or written permission to use all content he/she provides for use. It is up to each client to ensure his/her design and/or content does not infringe on any trademark, service mark, or copyright. AdInfusion cannot be responsible for intellectual property infringements on behalf of clients. Also, AdInfusion cannot be responsible for submitted content. Clients should not mail irreplaceable photos or documents or send content that must be returned.
We take pride in offering high quality services and professional customer service. While we make an effort to ensure every aspect of our service is to the client’s liking, we cannot control every variable. It is up to each client to regularly test the functionality of his/her website, email, and any other product or service to ensure everything works as desired. If any problem is discovered or error has been made, please report the problem to us immediately so we may take appropriate action. We cannot be responsible for perceived loss of revenue under any circumstances. Content changes resulting from a client’s error and/or problems related to third party vendors or technology, such as hosting servers or browser software may result in additional charges.
Termination of Services
If the client changes his/her mind about doing work with AdInfusion during the course of the initial web design or development phase, the client will be responsible for the amount of work already completed. Depending on the amount of work completed at the time of cancellation, this may mean receiving a full refund, a partial refund, no refund, or owing additional fees. In order to protect clients from unintentional service interruption, clients wishing to terminate any services must request the service termination in writing.
ADINFUSION SEARCH ENGINE MARKETING POLICIES
Client acknowledges the following with respect to Search Engine Marketing services from AdInfusion:
- All fees are non-refundable.
- Adinfusion has no control over the policies and ranking algorithms of search engines with respect to the type of sites and/or content that they accept now or in the future. Client’s web site may be excluded from any search engine or directory at any time at the sole discretion of the search engine or directory.
- Due to the competitiveness of some keywords/phrases, ongoing changes in search engine ranking algorithms, and other competitive factors, AdInfusion does not guarantee No.1 positions or consistent top 10 positions for any particular keyword, phrase, or search term.
- Occasionally, search engines will drop listings for no apparent reason. Often, the listing will reappear without any additional SEO efforts.
- A website search engine ranking can fluctuate any day, any time because of on-going changes in the ranking algorithm, SEO efforts made by the competitors or both.
- AdInfusion makes no guarantee/warranty of project timeline oradded expenses (like charging additional fees etc.) if the SEO work is destroyed either wholly or in parts, either knowingly or unknowingly by any party other than AdInfusion or without the prior consultation of AdInfusion. SEO work is considered to be destroyed either wholly or in parts if following changes (but are not limited to) are made to a website by any party other than AdInfusion or without first consulting AdInfusion.
i. Changes in the file(s) or folder(s) name
ii. Putting a file in a different folder or putting a folder in another folder or sub domain
iii. Making changes in the head section of a document like changing the text in the title tag, removing certain HTML tags required for site authentication.
iv. Deleting a link, folder, file, web document or sub domain.
v. Modifying text on a web document like changing the formatting of the text or repositioning the text.
vi. Removing analytics code from the web page which is used to track website traffic.
vii. Linking out to any website without prior consultation of the AdInfusion.
viii. Adding a file, folder, web document, widget or any functionality.
ix. Renaming URLs of existing web documents.
x. Taking down the website or part of the website.
xi. Renaming, re-locating, adding or removing any file, folder or sub domain on a web server including web documents, robots.txt, .htacess file, sitemap.xml, rss.xml etc.
xii. Changes in the site architecture
xiii. Changes in the anchor text
xiv. Making any changes on an optimized web page.
- AdInfusion makes no guarantee/warranty of project timeline or added expenses (like charging additional fees etc) if:
i. The client fails to resolve AdInfusion queries on time.
ii. Make delays in providing required access, documents, permissions or any support for Search Engine Optimization purpose
iii. Fail to make necessary changes on the website as and when advised by AdInfusion for carrying out the Search Engine Optimization services.
iv. There is a server outage for prolonged time on client’s site.
Client guarantees any elements of text, graphics, photos, designs, trademarks, or other artwork provided to AdInfusion for inclusion on the website above are owned by Client, or that Client has received permission from the rightful owner(s) to use each of the elements, and will hold harmless, protect, and defend AdInfusion and its subcontractors from any liability or suit arising from the use of such elements.